Mind that treats life like it’s pet should be locked behind the bars.
Yes! When things like I wanna fly ,I wanna live on my own conditions,I would love to have my own identity and many more comes screaming out from heart. It’s the mind,the absolute overused brain that dominates with its so called calculative thoughts.Its same old procedure that we follow to tackle life Goals and maintain us as citizens of this country with its Golden History and imagining Diamond future with Stinky present practices and valueless values.
Can anyone answer for what good reasons an Youngster who is jealous of others enjoying there life should not feel the jealousy if he imagines himself there?
Is there any replacement for happy life ? Should there be a restriction in choosing happier career than choosing the impressive and settled one?
Answer will be “NO” (Diplomacy at its Best) .
We will dream about having greatlife,good money and fantasy future but when it comes to taking some Unprescribed and unknown way of life most of us follow mind and it’s order. U turn seems the safe option. Is this a trend that we follow being Indians?! No ! trends should expire and vision should magnify to make way for new trends with big picture. Career opportunities and income options are numerous. Let the Voice of the heart be heard and followed. That’s how Inspiration will replace jealousy.
From school to Corporate From scores to performance, there has been a strict culture of doing better than other. Why can’t we put an unconditional stop to our inherited psychology ?! If sports can be option for career then so be it. If Tattoo making, Lyrics writing , Photography, Psychiatrist or even farming can be our go to options for career and happy life. Then why Not? Why push ourselves back and live with a grudge of not making it.as a result of which we follow the same set of rules. Let our children finish our unfinished goals. Though it’s not a story in some of the families but when we try and sum up those families they are somewhat negligible in numbers in India. We may say they are the One who create the jealousy.
- If the trend of discussing politics and cricket with little bit of Bollywood Gossips continues for another decade or so, Then even 10G won’t work to modernize our lifestyle. As then also the most searched things will be Relating to Cricket, Politics, Bollywood and somehow IIT entrances.
- If we stick to the Government Jobs for pension plans then Half of privatization will happen in other parts of globe leaving India behind with it’s quotas and protests.
- It’s the population of youth that India boasts around the world that has to mark the popularity of being varsatile. All trades should have expertise and a number of passionate people doing them.
- Corrupted people should be filtered rather than followed in political agendas. Shame should not be familiar and forgettable. When we donate it should turn into productivity , when we pay it should comeback as a service and facility.Votes and Power should not be utilized for hot seat with currency cushion rather making the representative more desirable of changing things around. Political science in the college shouldn’t be the weakest among student critic. Best in d business should be the Leader rather than powerful in d business.
- Teaching the teachers How to teach! Should be on highest focus. Where developed countries have the highest wages for teaching staff we have them for Teacher’s day. They should be trained and payed well to create more of well trained cadets before facing real world to perform with confidence and clear ideas. Indian Teacher should be reminded of the legacy of Dronacharyas and Chanakyas rather than being appointed as head chefs of classy and most productive pressure cookers as they (Cooked Students) say.
- Families should discuss more about values of practical living than that of the traditional way of career hierarchy. If a child is more focused towards sports then he should get a practical support with utmost reality of encouragement. Sportsmen have more endorsements than Doctors and engineers for god sake.
- Strengthening the left out. The most ignored part of our development process, while the talking point is listening to the heart for life then why ignore the Old mass as a human resource. The Not-so Young parents and others who haven’t been proved productive for the country’s economy can be trained and transformed into more useful resources with experience. Focus should be distributive not titled or linear.
So rather than being stubborn about my life,the mantra should be Only life.From government to Families, From minister to fathers it lies in our hand to make change create inspiring country we don’t have to do a lot of changes , its just that we don’t dare or care to be rare. We are amongst the crowd that is lost. We ask a lot from life but treat it with absolute stubborn mind. Beautiful world will admire us only if we change with the Time and look upgraded and updated.
Change starts From Us. From Me.